Subscribe to Forbes Nanotech Newsletter The New Doster Hosting Buy Creator 9 Suite

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Make Money Online And Be Successful With These 3 Tips

There are a million ways to make money online. Imagine that! One million ways to earn cash, make money online, and generally be successful running your own home business. What secrets do those wealthy people already making money online possess? Is it possible you could do the same and make lots of money online, too?
It certainly is.
Consider this true story:
Jeff came to me and wanted to make it big on the internet. He wanted to generate cash, and make enough money online to help support his family.
He had an idea to make money online by doing some affiliate marketing with a free blog he could setup. He could get free advertising with article writing, content rich postings to his blog, and some various free forum postings to promote his blog, all tailored to specific search engine keywords shown to be high in demand with low competition.
He reckoned he would only need about one hour of work per day to make money online.
“Great!” I said. “That’s a wonderful idea. In fact, I know someone else doing almost that exact same thing, albeit in a different niche market. She is earning cash and making money online with a very similar system.”
I gave him some general advice and pointers, and waited to hear how everything would turn out.
A month later I asked Jeff how his make money online business idea was doing.
“Oh I haven’t setup my blog yet! I’m still not sure about this niche market I’ve identified. It seems oversaturated with competition, and I’m not very good at thinking of new content with which to post or write articles. And I’ve been really busy with work lately, I don’t seem to have any time to myself!”
“I see,” I said. “But I thought you said you would only need one hour per day to get things going to be able to make money online?”
“Oh yeah, but that’s after I know for sure that the timing is right to enter my niche market and I’ve studied my competition thoroughly to identify their weaknesses. Also I have to be sure that I have a good name for my website and that the affiliate products I choose to market have high conversion rates.”
Well, I’m sure you see where I’m going with this. If not, I will provide you with 3 tips that you must follow to make money online.
1. Take action.
2. Take action.
3. Take action.
If you are able to overcome your fears and take action, the knowledge you gain from your experiences will help you make more money online than you possibly ever could by being perfectly prepared. Nobody can ever be perfectly prepared, with all their bases covered, before making money online.

No comments: